We recommend scheduling a furnace tune-up every year to keep your furnace running efficiently and safely. A furnace tune-up includes cleaning your system, lubricating your parts, and ensuring your connections are correct. Here are a few reasons why this appointment is so important.
- Keeps You and Your Family Safe. Your furnace creates heat by burning fuel. If this process isn’t working correctly, it can lead to gas or carbon monoxide leaking into your home. This is as dangerous as it sounds. A yearly check can ensure that each part in your furnace is doing its job correctly and that you stay safe from carbon monoxide leaks.
- Ensures Proper Airflow. Your furnace needs air to help it run correctly. Proper airflow reduces the strain on your furnace and can help prevent additional repairs. Less strain will also extend the life of your furnace.
- Prevents Future Problems. As we inspect your furnace, we can find or prevent breakdowns. We can fix problems while they are small and prevent them from becoming even bigger. This routine maintenance can prevent emergency calls in the future when the timing is less convenient.
- Meets the Requirements of Your Manufacturer’s Warranty. Did you know that most furnace warranties include a requirement for regular maintenance? A furnace tune-up can meet this requirement and keep your furnace under warranty. If you ever need to deal with repairs or replacements, you will have the documentation necessary for dealing with your warranty.
- Increase Energy Efficiency. Cleaning and inspecting your furnace will keep it running efficiently and also reduce your heating bills.
As you can see, having a yearly furnace tune-up is important for your safety as well as saving you time and money. At Morrisville Heating and Air Inc., we can help you keep your furnace running efficiently. Give us a call and schedule your appointment today.